The first Crafty Fox Talks of the year takes place next week. To celebrate, we are giving away two tickets plus a bumper bag of crafty goodies. Simply comment below with your suggestion for a 'Crafty Fox Talk' topic. Put your creative hat on and let us know what you would like to learn about. The competition closes on Monday 17 February. The winner will be selected at random.
The prize package includes:
- A pair of tickets to Crafty Fox Talks: Pimp Your Market Stall on 19 February
- A book - Make Hey While the Sun Shines: 25 Crafty Projects and Recipes by Pip Lincolne
- Jane Foster Tea Towel
- Hair Perfume by Hairy Jayne
- Fabric bundle by Eline Pellinkhof
- A hand-printed Crafty Fox Market tote bag
Congratulations to Ramona from Papanash Handmade who was drawn as the winner! Thank you to all who entered and provided great suggestions.