Update: Applications have now closed
Crafty Fox Market and Jimbobart are teaming up to offer designer/makers the opportunity to stock products in the Jimbobart shop on Cheshire Street, just off Brick Lane in the heart of London’s east end. This will be in a designated ‘Crafty Fox Market’ area within the shop. Each showcase will last for 1 month with an option to extend.
How it works:
- Submit 3 product photos for consideration via the form below.
- Applications close on Thursday 21th July.
- If successful, you will be offered a one month showcase (Aug / Sept / Oct / Nov).
- There is no fee to take part in this promotion but all items sold are subject to a 50% commission (sale or return basis).
- You will need to arrange for items to be delivered / dropped off at Jimbobart’s shop and then picked up at the end of your one month showcase. You are responsible for any costs associated with this.
- We are looking for around 6 -8 makers to showcase each month with a good variety of products.
- If successful, you will also receive online promotion via Crafty Fox Market and Jimbobart.