Trader Information - Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September 2017
We are really looking forward to seeing you at the Bussey Building, Peckham for the Crafty Fox Autumn Markets. Here is some information which you may find useful:
Set Up & Timings
Set up time is from 10am. The doors will open at 11am so please ensure you are ready. The market will end at 5pm and we need to work quickly to clear the space.
Click the links below to access the table plan for each day. The table will have your name on it when you arrive.
A reminder of table sizes: Rectangle/Large: 122cm x 77cm, Square /Small: 77 x 77cm
Getting There on foot/by public transport:
Address: CLF Art Cafe, The Bussey Building, 133 Rye Lane, Peckham, SE15 4ST (Map)
If you are travelling by public transport: The entrance to CLF Art Cafe is at 133 Rye Lane, opposite Peckham Rye Station. The photos shows the entrance you are looking for. We will have signs up to direct you to the correct door to gain access to the building. There is a useful video below which shows you how to find the entrance on foot - Yogarise studio is directly opposite the back doors to CLF Art Cafe.
If you are travelling by car, you will need to access the building via the back entrance on Copeland Road
The address if travelling by car is: CLf Art Cafe, The Bussey Building, Unit a1.1 CIP House, 133 Copeland Road, Peckham, London, SE153SN.
As Peckham Festival is on, there is restricted access to the back of the site via car. You will need to drop off by the back gates of Copeland Park (pictured below). We will have extra staff there to mind your things while you unload between 9.45 - 10.30. You will then need to ferry your things on foot from the back gate to the CLF Art Cafe. You may like to think about bringing a trolley if you have one as it is few minutes walk. If you arriving by car, please arrive between these times.
At the end of the day, the festival will be in full swing across the site. Again, we will have someone positioned at the back gate from shortly after 5 - 5.45pm so they can mind you things as you ferry from the venue.
If you are trading on the Saturday, you will find parking information on Parkopedia. If you are trading on Sunday, you will find plenty of free on-street parking on the back-streets off Copeland Road.
For car access: The photo below shows the entrance off Copeland Road.
- Any extra structures (eg. art browsers) must be agreed and paid for in advance.
- There will be access to power - please bring an extension cable if you wish to plug in lights. Battery operated fairy lights work well.
- Cash machines can be found across the road from the venue by Peckham Rye station.
- You will find some useful articles which include 'getting the most out of spring markets' and 'packing list for markets' in the resources section.
- Please remember that the ethos of Crafty Fox is supporting designer makers and handmade goods. In the past, one or two traders have mixed imported goods in with their own items. Please stick to self-made/handmade goods only to uphold the integrity of the event.
- Wifi is available on the first floor only (please refer to table plan for your stall position). We will provide you with the password on the day. In our experience, 3G tends to work fine for card readers.
- At 5pm, the market will end and we will need to work quickly to clear the venue. We would appreciate your help in removing all your rubbish.
- In case you are not familiar with the venue, the CLF Art Cafe is a nightclub / bar / cafe / theatre. A full bar will be in operation. They will also be serving tea and snacks.
- You will find the Facebook event here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sinead (07813981564) and the Crafty Fox team