Packages of beautiful things have been arriving at Crafty Fox HQ amidst much excitement in preparation for the opening of CUT & PASTE. Pay us a visit from 16 - 21st July at 69 Camden High Street to see what we have in store. You can also get hand-on in the evenings with workshops ranging from lino-printing, desktop gardening and illustration.
Our designer preview continues with a colourful array of textiles.
- Hand screen printed cat pillow by Robin & Mould - designed and made in the Wiltshire countryside
- Along with beautiful silk scarves, Bezem Kassan will be showing a range of intriguing new work at CUT & PASTE
- Denim cushions by Thing & Bang - colourful, functional & unique
- Join us for one of our hands-on workshops and sit on one of these fab salvaged chairs, lovingly upholstered by Sitting Comfortably.
- A range of beautifully made fabric stags heads and other creatures,all the way from Scotland where they are dreamed up and handmade by Kirsty from A Wooden Tree.
- Hope and Eden's hand-printed dolls always make a great gift. We will also have a new range of geometric neon prints in store.
- Harriet from 'In Stitch You' creates unique machine embroidered works of art. She travels with her sewing machine, drawing portraits and capturing scenes.
- The Linen Peddler meddles and peddles in vintage and not so vintage fine linens and cottons
- Meet Aloysius Fox - the latest creation from Forgotten Stitches. Each character is carefully hand stitched and wonderfully unique.