Application Form - Kindred Studios Market, 9 + 10 June
Edit: applications for this event have now closed.
If your application is successful and you have paid but subsequently are unable to attend, please email email@example.com to notify us. If it is more than 30 days before the event, we will refund stall fees minus a £20 administration fee. If it is between 14 - 30 days before the event, we will refund 50% of stall fees. No refunds will be provided if less than 14 days notice is provided regardless of circumstances.
Terms of Trading
1. By applying for a place at Crafty Fox Market you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. You will be notified of the result of your application via email. Please check your 'junk mail' folder if you don't hear back from us.
3. If successful, we will provide you with payment details. Stall fees must be paid in full in order to confirm your place.
4. We reserve the right to deny any vendor’s application if the goods intended for sale are not considered appropriate for the market.
5. You are responsible for arranging your own public liability insurance and must have this to trade at the market. You may wish to look into membership of the A-N which includes public liability insurance for market traders.
6. All goods for sale must have an element of handmade. This means they should either be made by you (the applicant) or produced in the UK on a small scale based on an original design or illustration by you.
7. Your stall location within the venue will be confirmed approximately a week in advance of the market.
8. Stallholders must use best efforts to stay for the entire duration of the market.
9. Crafty Fox Market is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of any items before, during or after the event.
10. Vendors are personally liable for their individual stalls. Stallholders will not hold the Organisers liable for any damage, loss, theft or injury incurred while participating in the market.
11. Every stall holder is responsible for clearing their own rubbish.
12. Parking in the area is restricted - you are advised to check local parking if you intend to drive. Space for unloading is available nearby. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any parking costs incurred.
13. There is limited space in our venues. Any extra structures (eg. art browsers, clothes rails) must be agreed in advance and will be charged accordingly.
14. We will use the image that you provide in your application to promote your involvement in the event.
15. You may appear in photos that we take at the event. If you would rather not appear in our promotional materials for future events, please notify us.
16. Please let us know if you are going to be late for set-up on the day of the event. If you have not been in touch within 15 minutes of the event opening to the public, we reserve the right to re-allocate your stall with no refund offered.