Welcome to our Website
1. Terms of website use
2. Information about us
Crafty Fox Market is run by Sinead Koehler. It is a limited company (10055928) registered at 1 Franchise St, Kidderminster, DY11 6RE
3. Accessing our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material published on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
5. Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
6. Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. Our Liability
The material displayed free of charge on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
· All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equality.
· Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use , or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
· Loss of income or revenue
· Loss of business
· Loss of profits or contracts
· Loss of anticipated savings
· Loss of data
· Loss of goodwill
· Wasted management or office time; and
· For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentations as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Information about you and visits to our site
9. Transactions concluded through our site
If applicable, contracts for the supply of goods / services formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by separate terms and conditions of business.
10. Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. We willnot be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmfull material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
11. Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make use of any material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Links from our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, craftyfoxmarket.co.uk (“our site”) or by registering to take part in one of our events.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions that you carry out through our site, including collection of payments for events.
· Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
· For the purposes of running competitions.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our sponsors / advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. These cookies collect information, and are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit.
By using our website, you agree we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Where we store your personal Data
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you have asked to be placed on our mailing list and/or to receive our newsletter, we will retain your email address. We will only do this if you have asked us to do so, and we will remove your address from the list on request.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others.
- If you have chosen to receive our newsletter we will disclose your email address to our newsletter software provider MailChimp and any associated software providers.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The data protection act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this act.
Last updated: 09/01/18