Trader Information - Saturday 5th May 2018, Sample & Seconds Sale.
We are really looking forward to seeing you at Mercato Metropolitano.
Contact number on the day: Sinead - 07813981564
Set Up & Timings:
Set up time is from 10am. The doors will open at 11am so please ensure you are ready. The market will end at 5pm and we need to work quickly to clear the space.
Several people have emailed to ask about what stock they should bring. As it's a 'sample & seconds' sale - the customers will be expecting discounts / bargains / extra value.
However, this doesn't mean that you need to necessarily reduce prices on your regular stock in order to take part (.... unless this still makes financial sense for you). The idea is more that you use it as a means to sell off any samples / old stock / slight seconds that you may have lying around your studio. It's no problem to include some full priced items on your stall should you wish to but the bulk of the items should ideally fall into the 'samples & seconds' category. If you have any queries regarding this, please let me know.
You will find the table plan by clicking HERE.
When you arrive you will find your name on the table and we will be there to welcome you.
A reminder of table sizes: Full table: 2.5m x 1m, shared table: 1.25m x 1m
Arrival - address & parking
You will find the loading entrance at 85 Borough Road, SE1 1DN next to Tops Pizza (See picture below). You can drive into the courtyard to unload if arriving by car / taxi. Please note this is NOT what will come up on google maps if you type in Mercato Metropolitano.
The address to direct the public to is 42 Newington Causeway London SE1 6DR. Please use Borough Rd rather than Newington Causeway when you arrive on the day. When you leave, you can go out the front via Newington Causeway if you choose to.
There is no parking available on site. You may find the Parkopedia website helpful when looking for parking. We do know of a few on-street spaces on Avonmouth Street (opposite Mercato) which are free of charge so you may get lucky and be able to park there.
By Train: It is half way between Elephant and Castle and Borough Stations - less than a 10 minute walk from each.
- Any extra structures (eg. art browsers) must be agreed and paid for in advance.
- There will be no access to power - please bring battery operated lights if you require extra lighting.
- Please remember that the ethos of Crafty Fox is supporting designer makers and handmade goods. In the past, one or two traders have mixed imported goods in with their own items. Please stick to self-made/handmade goods only to uphold the integrity of the event.
- Wifi is not available but you should be able to use 3G for card readers.
- At 5pm, the market will end and we will need to work quickly to clear the venue. We would appreciate your help in removing all your rubbish
- In case you are not familiar with the venue,Mercato Metropolitano is a street-food venue which consists of 3 large warehouses.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
On the day, if you find you are running late, please text Sinead (07813981564). If we do not hear from you by 11.15, we will reallocate your space.