Apply to trade at Crafty Fox Night Markets - Market Row, Brixton, Summer 2019
3rd Thursday of the Month: 20th June, 18th July, 15th Aug, 19th Sept from 6pm - 10pm
Crafty Fox Market are delighted to be partnering with Brixton Village and Market Row for a series of Summer Night Markets! Find us in Market Row on the 3rd Thursday of the month between June and September from 6 - 10pm. We will have 30 - 35 table based stalls which will be positioned outside the shops which are closed for the evening. There are a variety of great restaurants and bars in the vicinity as well as specially programmed live music so there’s plenty to draw a crowd. Here’s what you need to know:
Dates & Times: Thursday 20th June, 18th July, 15th Aug, 19th Sept from 6pm - 10pm
Venue: Market Row, Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, SW9 8LF. It is part of Brixton Village & Market Row and is 2 minutes from Brixton
Cost: £25 for the launch event on 20th June and £30 for the other dates. There is also a small additional processing fee which will be added on at the checkout stage should your application be successful. We will provide you with a 6ft trestle table and a listing on our website.
Application process: Apply by 22nd May for the launch event (20th June) and by 31st May for the remaining dates. We will get back to all applicants by email within 2 weeks of the closing dates.
We are looking for original work which is either handmade by you or produced in the UK on a small scale using your original designs. Our events are curated to ensure a balanced mix of traders that will appeal to our audience. The markets have a modern aesthetic - you will find plenty of examples of traders and products at our market on our facebook and Instagram. We do NOT accept food vendors, vintage traders or re-sellers.
APPLY NOW - IMPORTANT: We use Apply and Pay software to process trader applications for our markets. By submitting the form below, you will be creating you own Crafty Fox trader account on Apply and Pay, where you will have the option to apply to our other markets as they become available. The system will remember your details so you will only have to enter information once when applying to multiple events.
If your application is successful and you have paid but subsequently are unable to attend, please email email@example.com to notify us. If it is more than 30 days before the event, we will refund stall fees minus a £20 administration fee. If it is between 14 - 30 days before the event, we will refund 50% of stall fees. No refunds will be provided if less than 14 days notice is provided regardless of circumstances.
Terms of Trading -By applying for a place at Crafty Fox Market you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1. If your application is successful, payment will be required within 10 days of notification in order to secure your position. Payment details will be sent in the confirmation email. Please note that your place will only be confirmed once the payment has cleared.
2. You will be notified of the result of your application via email. Please check your 'junk mail' folder if you don't hear back from us.
3. If successful, we will provide you with payment details. Stall fees must be paid in full in order to confirm your place.
4. We reserve the right to deny any vendor’s application if the goods intended for sale are not considered appropriate for the market.
5. You are responsible for arranging your own public liability insurance and must have this to trade at the market.
6. All goods for sale must have an element of handmade. This means they should either be made by you (the applicant) or produced in your country of origin on a small scale based on an original design or illustration by you.
7. Your stall location within the venue will be confirmed approximately a week in advance of the market.
8. Stallholders must use best efforts to stay for the entire duration of the market.
9. Crafty Fox Market is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of any items before, during or after the event.
10. Vendors are personally liable for their individual stalls. Stallholders will not hold the Organisers liable for any damage, loss, theft or injury incurred while participating in the market.
11. Every stall holder is responsible for clearing their own rubbish.
12. Parking in the area is restricted - you are advised to check local parking if you intend to drive. Space for unloading is available nearby. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any parking costs incurred.
13. There is limited space in our venues. Any extra structures (eg. art browsers, clothes rails) must be agreed in advance and will be charged accordingly.
14. We will use the image that you provide in your application to promote your involvement in the event.
15. You may appear in photos that we take at the event. If you would rather not appear in our promotional materials for future events, please notify us.
16. Please let us know if you are going to be late for set-up on the day of the event. If you have not been in touch within 15 minutes of the event opening to the public, we reserve the right to re-allocate your stall with no refund offered.
17. Anybody applying with body products must be able to produce their cosmetic safety assessment.