Christmas Markets - Workshops
With just days to go until our Christmas Markets kick off, the excitement is building. We can't wait to watch the magic unfold and see what everyone has been making
Alongside the stalls, there's lots to entertain so grab your friends and make a day (...or evening!) of it.
Crafty Fox Hijack at the London Illustration Fair
The Bargehouse, Oxo Tower Wharf
Fri 4th & Sat 5th, 11am - 8pm
Sun 6th, 11am - 6pm
Tickets £5 (30% discount with code CraftyFox)
There's loads going on at this event and we can't wait to be part of it. Find the Crafty Fox area featuring 16 handpicked traders next to the bar and DJs on the 3rd floor.
..... plus a whole lot of other brilliant talks, workshops and live art to check out at the event. Visit the London Illustration Fair website for details.
Crafty Fox Market - Brixton
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th December, 11am - 5pm
The Dogstar, 389 Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LQ. Free Entry
Each day at our markets is unique with 50+ different traders taking part each day. Help us celebrate both our 5th birthday and Small Business Saturday (#smallbizsat).
Crafty Fox Night Market - The Museum of London Docklands
Tuesday 8th December, 4pm - 9pm
,West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14 4AL
The market, featuring 70 carefully selected traders will form part of the museum's wider Christmas celebrations.
Crafty Fox Market - Peckham
Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th December, 11am - 5pm
CLF Art Cafe, The Bussey Building, 133 Rye Lane, Brixton, SW9 8LQ. Free Entry
All roads lead to Peckham on the weekend of 12/13 December. Once again, we have 50+ different traders taking part each day.
- Saturday 12th trader listings
- Sunday 13th trader listings
- To celebrate the arrival of Textile designer Zeena Shah's new book join her as she teaches you how to print onto fabric. Learn how to carve your very own lino stamp then print your design onto fabric. You'll have the printing bug by the end of the session! Zeena will be signing and selling copies of her new book at the market too so you can carry on printing at home! (£5)
- Origami with Katie Guild (Free - Sunday only)
Crafty Fox Night Market- Geffrye Museum
Thursday 17th December, 4pm - 9pm
The Geffrye Museum, 136 Kingsland Road, Hoxton, E2 8EA. Free Entry
Join us for our final market of 2015 at the atmospheric Geffrye Museum - often described as a festive wonderland. Festivities kick off at 4pm and it's sure to be a busy one so get there early and be first in line for a mulled wine!
- Browse the trader listings
- Create a simple lino-cut stamp and print your own wrapping paper with Zeena Shah (£5), drop-in.
- DJs, festive food and drinks.