"Birds in Hats", "Camden", "Cut and Paste", "Erin MacAirt", "Jimbobart", "Lucy Loves This", "Mike Hall", "Mister Peebles", "Nick Selleck", "Pop-up Shop", "Sabrina Kaici", "Sandra Dieckmann", "Tom Berry", "brixi", "illustration"
CUT & PASTE preview: Illustration & Prints
With just over a week to go until we set up shop with Brixi as CUT & PASTE, the excitement is building. Our seller showcase continues with this talented selection of Illustrators and print-makers. Pay us a visit at 69 Camden High Street, NW1, any time from 16 - 21st July. Don't forget to check out our workshop selection too!
- Found you There by Sandra Dieckmann - a unique and diverse selection of work from this East London based illustrator.
- High Rise by Nick Selleck - Nick's works focuses on model making, digital art and photography
- Best of London by Lucy Loves This - a collection of typography based prints, hand screen-printed in London
- Erin MacAirt is a multidisciplinary artist, working in pen and ink, print, film and installation art.
- Crafty Fox & MC Badger - artist Jimbobart, illustrates a very talented crew of Crafty Foxes and other friendly animals.
- Camden Map - Mike Hall has been busy illustrating highly detailed maps of many areas around London.
- 'Brace Yourself' card by Mister Peebles - perfect for those wobbly moments in life.
- London Circles Series: Worship by Tom Berry - finely detailed, beautiful works of art
- Blue Tit in an Umbrella Hat - Birds in Hats is a series of illustrations featuring birds with carefully chosen headware.You can sign up to an illustration workshop with Alice and create your very own bird in a hat. Illustration workshop at CUT & PASTE on Thursday 18 July. Book Now
- Sabrina Kaici uses screen printing and foil blocking processes to create her unique work based on original handmade drawings.