Design Circus Trader Information
Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 September 2017, 11am-5pm. £1 entry / kids free
Set up is from 10am
The Department Store, Squire & Partners, 248 Ferndale Road, Brixton, SW9 8FR
The Venue is primarily an architecture practice. Design Circus will take place in the foyer and the lower ground floor event space. All the stalls will be in the lower ground floor. There is lift access as well as the stairs. Lighting is good.
Getting there by foot / public transport: The Department Store is 1 minute walk from Brixton tube. It's next to Brixton post office.
Getting there by car: There is a loading bay outside the venue for drop-off. The parking situation around Brixton is fluid so we don't take responsibility for this - please make your own arrangements.
Please click below on the relevant day to access the table plans. If you booked a shared table, we will use tape to divide the tables in half. A full table measures 220 x 80cm.
- Any extra structures (eg. art browsers) must be agreed and paid for in advance.
- There will be access to power - please bring an extension cable if you wish to plug in lights.
- You may wish to bring lunch with you. There will be snacks available as part of the event but nothing more substantial.
- Cash machines can be found across the road from the venue on the high street.
- You will find some useful articles which include 'getting the most out of spring markets' and 'packing list for markets' in the resources section.
- Please remember that the ethos of Crafty Fox is supporting designer makers and handmade goods. In the past, one or two traders have mixed imported goods in with their own items. Please stick to self-made/handmade goods only to uphold the integrity of the event.
- Wifi is available and we will provide the password on the day.
- You will find the Facebook event here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sinead (07813981564) and Emy (BRIXI)