Crafty Fox Market Terms of Trading and Cancellation Policy
By applying for a place at Crafty Fox Market you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Crafty Fox Market reserve the right to edit these terms from time to time:
1. We use Apply and Pay to process trader applications for our markets. By submitting your application form, you will be creating you own Crafty Fox trader account on Apply and Pay, where you will have the option to apply to our other markets as they become available. The system will remember your details so you will only have to enter information once when applying to multiple events or future events. Please note you need to click ‘submit’ at the end of the application form to send it to us. You should receive an email confirmation if your application has been submitted correctly.
2. If your application to trade at a Crafty Fox Market is successful, payment will be required within 10 days of notification in order to secure your position. Details of how to pay will be sent in the confirmation email, which will be sent to the email address you provide on your application form. Please note that your place will only be confirmed once the payment has cleared.
3. You will be notified of the result of your application via email. Please check your 'junk mail' folder if you don't hear back from us as we do respond to all applications.
4. If successful, we will provide you with payment details. Stall fees must be paid in full in order to confirm your place.
5. We reserve the right to deny any vendor’s application if the goods intended for sale are not considered appropriate for the market.
6. You are responsible for arranging your own public liability insurance for cover up to £5m and must be covered on the day of the market in order to trade. Crafty Fox Market may ask you to provide proof of your insurance cover if our Venues ask to see it.
7. All goods for sale must have an element of handmade. This means they should either be made by you (the applicant), or produced in your country of origin on a small scale based on an original design or illustration by you.
8. Your stall location within the Venue will be confirmed approximately a week in advance of the market.
9. Traders must use best efforts to stay for the entire duration of the market.
10. Crafty Fox Market and our Venues are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of any items before, during or after the event.
11. Traders are personally liable for their individual stalls. Stallholders will not hold Crafty Fox Market or the Venue liable for any damage, loss, theft or injury incurred while participating in the market.
12. Every Trader is responsible for clearing their own rubbish.
13. Parking in the area is restricted - you are advised to check local parking if you intend to drive. Space for unloading is available nearby. Crafty Fox Market cannot be held responsible for any parking costs incurred.
14. There is limited space in our Venues. Any extra structures (eg. art browsers, clothes rails) must be agreed in advance and will be charged accordingly.
15. We will use the image that you provide in your application to promote your involvement in the event.
16. You may appear in photos that we take at the event. If you would rather not appear in our promotional materials for future events, please notify us.
17. Please let us know if you are going to be late for set-up on the day of the event. If you have not been in touch within 15 minutes of the event opening to the public, we reserve the right to re-allocate your stall with no refund offered.
18. Traders must adhere to all laws, policies and regulations applicable to the goods and services you plan on selling, including obtaining all licenses, permits, and approvals required to participate and sell goods at the market. This may particularly apply in reference to beauty and children’s products. Crafty Fox Market are not responsible for any failure to comply with the law in regards to your products.
19. In the unlikely event of a market being cancelled, Crafty Fox Market is not responsible for costs incurred in your preparation for the market, including but not limited to, travel, stock, equipment or staff costs.
If your application is successful and you have paid but subsequently are unable to attend, please email email@example.com to notify us. If it is more than 30 days before the event, we will refund stall fees minus a £20 administration fee. If it is between 14 - 30 days before the event, we will refund 50% of stall fees. No refunds will be provided if less than 14 days notice is provided regardless of the circumstances.
Crafty Fox Market reserve the right to allocate your cancelled space to another trader on the waiting list. In the event that there is not a waiting list for a market and you wish someone specific to attend in your place, any potential trader must be reviewed by the Crafty Fox Team against our acceptance criteria.